Meals are prepared on the school premises by Chartwells who offer a well-balanced and nutritious menu. There is a choice of hot meals, a vegetarian option and a sandwich choice daily, as well as a choice of dessert. If your child has specific dietary requirements, please complete a form and a menu can be designed for them. The lunches are to be paid for in advance using the Arbor system.
Universal Free School Meals
Children in reception, years 1 and 2 are entitled to a free school meal. This government initiative is aimed at improving the eating habits in children and improving their performance at school. If you believe that your child is entitled to free school meals, it is still worth applying, as funding can be released to the school to spend on the children. Please contact the school office for further information.
Parent Information about our new catering service:
Information from Chartwells
- Food for Thought Survey.pdf pdf472.8 KbMar 18th, 2022
- Primary Golden Ticket Offer.pdf pdf2.2 MbSep 7th, 2020
- Welcome to Chartwells.pdf pdf342.2 KbSep 1st, 2020
- Medical Diets Parents Guide 288.0 KbAug 31st, 2020
- Chartwells Promise 2020 7.9 MbAug 31st, 2020
- January Newsletter 2020 428.5 KbFeb 4th, 2020
- Parent Introduction from Chartwells 53.7 KbFeb 4th, 2020
- Special Diet Procedure 719.1 KbFeb 3rd, 2020