SS. Mary and John’s Catholic Primary Academy receives additional funding for pupils through the Pupil Premium funding and the Sport Premium funding. The Department for Education and the Education Funding Agency define how these additional funds can be used by schools to support pupils. Our Pupil Premium Policy and expenditure reports explain how we have used the additional funds to improve outcomes for pupils. The Sport Premium report explains how we have used this funding to improve opportunities and engagement in physical activity for pupils.
- SSMJ Pupil Premium Review 2019 to 2020 and strategy 2020 to 2021.pdf pdf254.0 KbOct 6th, 2020
- Sport Premium Evaluation of 2019 and plan for 2020 to 2021.pdf pdf1.2 MbOct 4th, 2020
- SSMJ Pupil Premium Policy 2019 pdf108.2 KbAug 3rd, 2020
- SSMJ Evidencing the impact of the use of the Sport Premium funding 2018 2019 pdf1.4 MbAug 3rd, 2020
- Pupil-premium review of 2018 2019 and PP -strategy 2019 2020 pdf426.7 KbAug 3rd, 2020